Further.. fork on the road

Posted by ArchitecTonic | Monday, March 16, 2009 | , , | 0 comments »

Ok, I have worked a little on it and it looks like it is going in three different directions:
- Advanced alarm clock (functions almost like the SleepTracker): this one is almost ready for testing..
- Lucid dreams helper: I don't know whether I will continue with this one, since determining the REM sleep phase from the motion data is not that easy, and being able to see the flash burst is difficult unless your hand is over the sheet (not for winter times).
- Breathing rate analyzer: hmm.. probably more useful in determining the REM phase, however it requires the phone to be attached in a dangerous way.

I like the sensitivity of the accelerometer, but I had problems with the time precision since I couldn't manage to get more precision than 1 second Sad .. which is not enough in the case of breathing rate detection..

0 comments

Post a Comment