Licensing and preparing for alpha

Posted by ArchitecTonic | Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | , , | 2 comments »

So based on the advice of my dear friend Daniel, I am willing to license the code under GPL, the advanced alarm (that wakes you up in the right moment) is functional but the interface is not user-friendly yet.
The lucid dreaming helper is still under adjustment, but even though, feedback is appreciated.

I will work on tidying up and documenting the code, and will probably be released next week.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 19, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

    Great! I think you should promote your site among the community, e.g. the forum you told me about. Getting other people's interest is really difficult, but maybe this would work and it's an easy way.

    Of course, writing a blog is fun by itself :).

  2. Anonymous // March 23, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

    This app will be awesome. :)

Post a Comment